- We are involved in policy discussions that are affecting communities.
- We create processes and resources for neighborhoods to navigate systems in the realm of vacant land, energy efficiency, and wasted resources.
- We look at what other changemakers and go-getters are doing – in Pittsburgh and beyond.
- We implement on-the-ground solutions to turn environmental liabilities into community assets.
- We aren’t afraid to try innovative approaches.
- We build relationships with organizations, businesses, community development corporations and individuals doing amazing work.
- We connect citizens to funding, education, and technical resources.
- We put resources in place so that the community can continue to take ownership of the project.
- We believe that your success is our success – your story is ours.